Ambercare can provide you with Personal Care Services in the following activities:
- Individual Bowel and Bladder
- Meal Preparation and Assistance
- Household and Support Service
- Supportive Mobility Assistance
Ambercare will also assist with:
- Developing an Individual Plan of Care with you
- Conducting an in-home safety check, to identify potential hazards and offersolutions
- Organizing monthly in-home visits by experienced Ambercare professionals
- and on-going caregiver supervision
- Providing training for your Personal Care Attendant
Ambercare offers both Delegated and Directed Options:
Delegated: Ambercare is responsible for the hiring, training, supervising and termination of the Personal Care Attendant(s).
Directed: Allows the consumer to oversee his/her own service care delivery, and requires the consumer to work with Ambercare, which acts as a fiscal intermediary agency to process all financial paperwork to Medicaid.
In both options, the consumer may choose family members (except a spouse), friends, neighbors or anyone as their attendants. Our team of Personal Care Attendants have been screened and trained to provide the highest level of compassionate care in your home.