Home Health Wound Care
We use top of the line wound care products. Our wound care services include:
- Ulcers (Diabetic) – An open sore on an external or internal surface of the body, caused by a break in the skin or mucous membrane that fails to heal.
- Ostomy Care – The management and support of a patient with a surgical opening created in the bladder, ileum, or colon for the temporary or permanent passage of urine or feces, necessitated by carcinoma, intestinal obstruction, trauma, or severe ulceration distal to the site of the incision. Patient will require replacement of ostomy bags and skin care several times per week.
- Wounds – An injury to living tissue caused by a cut, blow, or other impact, typically one in which the skin is cut or broken.
- Amputations – A condition of disability resulting from the loss of one or more limbs.
- Debridement – The removal of damaged tissue or foreign objects from a wound.
- Negative Pressure Closed Wound Systems (KCI, Medulla Wound Vac) – A therapeutic technique using a vacuum dressing to promote healing in acute or chronic wounds.
- Fistulas – An abnormal or surgically made passage between a hollow or tubular organ and the body surface, or between two hollow or tubular organs.
- Pressure Sores – A chronic ulcer of the skin caused by prolonged pressure.
- Post Status Surgical Care – The management of a patient after surgery including incision and/or open wound care.